Saturday, April 30, 2016

Greetings again...and news....noticias y saludos!!


Hello everyone!!!! saludos a todos (español dsp del inglés :) )!!
I know many people have already heard, but also that I great many of my friends have not been told yet, and so I wanted to make sure I officially announced to you all that I have made the most beautiful decision of my life, and will be giving my life to God as a Schoenstatt Sister of Mary.
I will be joining 6 other young women (between the ages of 18 and 28) in our formation process, officially as of May 31, 2016. During the first 6 months of postulancy and the two years of novitiate I will be living at the Provincial House in Waukesha, WI, USA. My reception as novice, the moment when I will receive my dress and name as a sister, will be on December 3rd, 2016!
During this period 2 1/2 years, I will be able (and excited!) to receive any and all letters, etc sent to me, although I won’t be able to respond - only through my prayers for each of you! Also, if you ever have anything more urgent you would like me to pray for, or if due to distance it would be very difficult to send letters by mail, feel free to write to me at my mom’s email address, and she will print whatever it is for me! If you are interested, the email is: 5offaith@gmail.com and the mailing address is:
W284 N404 Cherry Lane
Waukesha WI USA 53018 

Thank you for your prayers and support as I continue down this new path and new chapter of my life!! I continue to keep all of you in my prayers. :) <3 Feel free to email me until I go at magnificat17@gmail.com if you have any questions or anything :)
Love, Abby

Sé que ya saben algunos de ustedes, pero para los demás, quiero anunciarles que con mucha gracia de Dios, tomé la decisión, y ¡voy a entregarme a Dios como Hermana de María de Schoenstatt!!
El 31 de mayo (para los schoenstattianos, qué linda la fecha, ¿no?? :) ), entro oficialmente, voy a juntarme con mis 6 hermanas de curso, otras 6 que también han contestado a Dios en esta vocación. Durante los 6 meses del postulantado y 2 años de noviciado viviré en la Casa Provincial de las Hermanas en Waukesha, WI, USA (20 min de Milwauke, si tienen la pregunta). Mi vestición, cuando recibimos el vestido y nombre de hermana, será el 3 de diciembre de 2016. Por favor, ¡recen por nosotras!
Durante estos años de formación, podré recibir todo escrito (y con toda alegría!!!) de ustedes - cartas, etc. aunque no podré responder hasta el fin de noviciado. Si sería demasiado difícil por tema de la distancia mandar cartas por correo postal, también pudieran enviar cartas por correo electrónico a la dirección de mi mamá: 5offaith@gmail.com . Si dicen algo en el sujeto, ella las imprimirá y me las entregará. De todas maneras, la dirección de la casa será:
W284 N404 Cherry Lane
Waukesha WI USA 53018
Gracias por todas las oraciones y todo el apoyo, rezo mucho por ustedes también. Si quieren hacer cualquier pregunta o cualquiera, escríbenme magnificat17@gmail.com hasta que me vaya :) Los quiero!! un abrazo a cada uno!!
Abby




No comments:

Post a Comment